*Building Wealth is a 12-week curriculum created by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas with the goal of teaching personal finance and improving financial literacy.
In Week 5 Students will:
• Identify the stocks as shares of ownership in a company.
• Describe the role and variety of stock exchanges around the world.
• Use a balance sheet to explain the risk and rewards of stock ownership
• Categorize publicly held companies in terms of market capitalization, industry sector and location.
• Identify and describe the role and composition of stock indexes.
* Curriculum from dallasfed.org @budget2save