Building Wealth is a 12-week curriculum created by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas with the goal of teaching personal finance and improving financial literacy.
In week 6 Students will:
• Identify a bond as a financial asset representing a loan to a corporation, municipality or government
• Describe the components of a bond.
• Analyze the impact of bond ownership on a balance sheet.
• Identify factors that influence a bond's market price.
• Explain the relationship between a bond's price and its current yield
* Curriculum from dallasfed.org @budget2save